Thursday, December 4, 2008

It has begun!

As all the details are finally coming together for this trip, I am becoming more and more ansy to be on my way. Amongst the chaos of the holiday season (which is going to be twice as weighed with emotion because of my nearing departure), I have been able to navigate the complicated google sponsored world of blogging and set up a 'just for South Africa' blog. I didn't want there to be any overlap or confusion with my other (more personal and long lasting blog), so I set up this new one just for you! Well, really it's just for me, but I figure this way I can pass this website along to family, friends, and contributors and won't have to bore them with any silly youtube video or rant about politics. That being said, I am so excited to start this trip and I will be posting quite regularly while I am abroad. Check back soon for details about flight information, mosquito netting purchases, awful passport photos/fiascos, and sleeping on airport floors.

-Claire


.

No comments: